CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 16, 2009

A Sweet Affair

Okay, again, I will make it quick. My brain, for no reason, is not working at its optimum.

STRESSED = DESSERTS

So, here we are -----> Up To U Station - the new Tong Shui one-stop station in town.


We got there too early. We were told the tong shui not ready yet. So, here come the handy camera. :)



Red Bean + Rice Balls.



Soya + Rice Balls

My review? The red bean soup was well cooked (of course la!)..er..and quite thick paste, tastes sweet but not too sweet...the coloured rice balls were...(took me 2 minutes to think, hard, hoo). See what I mean by 'MY-Brainy Matter IS NOt-functIoNing!!'

Let see how Joel comments about it, "where are you?" ^_^ ~ Notty Nat

1 comments:

winniechin said...

hehe... be4 Joel comments it... let chin leave a comment too...
well, very appreciate Nat and Joel brought me to have desserts to relief stressed...
and i like the soya rice ball as the soya soup juz like my mum's cook... ooo, in these days, i suddenly very miss my mum and home... 'Up to U' did fill up some of the 'gap' for me...
hey... let's go thr again next time! :)